Monday, December 28

And Good-bye Christmas....


So Christmas was amazing this year, as it always is. I made all my neices little "critters"....I took pics, but I haven't got all my christmas pics on the computer yet, so those will have to wait. I think one of my favorite presents that I made was Sarah's sweat pants.....


They are "Mrs. Jacob Black" pants. I had SOOO much fun making them and she told me that she loved them.

The Deitering family also had out family pictures taken this year, and made into Christmas Cards and then into a big 20x30 poster (from Wal-mart - $18.98). And then today I went out and found an ugly framed pic at Savers in NLR for $3.00 and did a little cosmetic work and WALA .... a cheaply framed pic of ourselves that looks amazing!

<--- ugly pic $3.00
<--- YAY!

I went out today and bought some material to get started on some AMAZING things! I am pretty excited about 2010, it's going to be the best year yet!

:-D
~mandy~




0 comments: