Wednesday, October 28

The Last Couple of Days ...

Soooo I spent Tuesday Night crafting my fingers to the BONE! Well, not really. I got a lot done... and then just added more to the never ending list of things I needed to take care of before this weekend. Dot (the cat) was my crafting buddy, when she wasn't trying to eat ribbon (she's a little obsessive about ribbon).
I realized as I was pulling out my hot glue gun (which I haven't used in FOREVER) had a button hot glued to itself....it thought it was pretty ironic and super funny (I was a litte delirious at this point in the night, so there were a lot of things that were super funny), here's the pic.....

Ummm, let's see what else has happened this week. Today (after work) I spent a good hour reading comments about a review this lady gave about the Twilight books..... first off: I like the Twilight Series and I was amazed at what these people were saying, ignorance was running amuck. I should mention that this was a christian review, and I was expecting the battle, but DANG!!! It was CRAZY!!! Of course being me.....I wrote a 2 page...yes....2 page comment to be added to the list per the moderators permission. I see enough evil and bad things on regular tv to where people have no excuse to go on an evil rabbit trail. ANYWAY - I will blog about it someday, and I'm sure I will get some interesting comments....i don't really care, I have my research .... have you done yours????? MUAHHHHAAHAHAAA

hmmmmmm, i think that's about all that's gone on this week - so far.

:D - have a great day

~mandy~






3 comments:

Krystle said...

I agree, people have made up their minds about it whether they've read it or not.
p.s. love the new layout!!

Mandy Deitering said...

thanks! I like it too....more so that it actually lets people comment now :)

Jerskuh said...

I love the fact that Dot looks like she's been caught doing something wrong.