Wednesday, October 14

What's that in the sky????

It's blue sky!!! We haven't seen that in DAYS!!! It's wonderful. This is the view outside of my little office this afternoon.


Okay back to more crafty things. Our business "Hello Ladies" is up and running crazy! We have a blog, a Flickr, an Etsy, a Facebook.....ummm, yeah that 's all for now. Check us out, I'm headed home tonight to hopefully get some product on film so we can start listing. We are SUPER excited, Krystle and I have been on a 2 day business texting meeting and have loved every second of it. We have a confirmed Craft Show here in Benton on November 13th and 14th from 9am to 6pm @ the Saline County Fairgrounds (10th Annual Helping Hands Craft Show).



My Best Buddy Jess has a blog now (i told her she had to have one) so check that out also!




INSPIRATION OF THE DAY!!!




http://weheartit.com/entry/838025

Love the pic above! Anywhoo I will blog at cha later!
~mandy~

1 comments:

Cassandra Dias said...

Thanks so much for following Moon Face! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I linked you on my post :)