Tuesday, October 4

Sneak Peak

Change is in the air. Weather, life, seasons, work…everything is changing and becoming better and better. With that “change in the air” and because I know that the holiday season is crazy busy, I tried to do a little planning ahead. In the nursery/toddler/pre-school area at CPC:Benton (Kingdom Kids) I got the volunteer calendar for October pretty much squared away and when I pulled my November calendar out I was pleasantly surprised to see that I didn’t have to do much to it! It was already all filled in with happy volunteers…. YAY! They are SO awesome! After the calendars were hung in eyesight, I moved on to working on the November and December Lessons……it went so well that I got our lessons planned out till August of next year!!!! What???? I know.

IMG_2455[1]

(wall of inspiration….well black board)

I then moved to my favorite part of working in the Kingdom Kids area (other than the kiddos of course) is ….. CRAFTS!!!! You should have expected that one.  :) Here is a sneak peak of a few crafts we will be pulling out in November…..

IMG_2457[1]

(made this today!)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

(pretty excited about the Thankful Tree…..So gonna do this at home too)

 

Of course when you talk about Thanksgiving you automatically want to move to Christmas!!!!! There will be a party for the Kingdom Kids at church on Sunday the 18th, don’t know all the particulars, I DO know it will be a BLAST. We’ll have games, crafts, coloring sheets, candy and cute snacks…..sigh, I am a little sad it is only October.  :) Here is a quick sneak peak of a few goodies we will be doing that day (IF all goes to plan).

Pinned Image

How cute are these??? Really?

Pinned Image

_______________________________________

I can’t show you anymore, the rest you will have to see in December.  :)

I am also planning a Volunteer Appreciation Christmas Party for all my wonderful workers at my home sometime in December….. I am excited to be trying out a couple of recipes….. here is a sneak peak of those ….. get your taste buds ready……

Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread.

Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread

Easy Chicken and Bean Soup,

Chicken and Bean Soup

Pinned Image

Monkey Bread Muffins (AMAZING)

___________________________________________-

That’s all I can tell you, I am getting really hungry.  :) It’s gonna be a great season, and I am excited to share it with friends and family and starting new traditions and reliving some old ones….. EEEEEEKKKKK It’s gonna be awesome!

~mandy~

0 comments: