Monday, October 3

CPC Nursery Update

On the 16th of this month CPC:Conway will be having our first BIG DAY. We invite pretty much everyone and have a cookout and we have games for the kids … we just have a great time. With this being a a pretty big day, I have been working like crazy to try and get the nursery, toddler and children’s church rooms up to date and ready for the day! Today Krystle, my mom and I spent part of the day working on just that. I am all about “repurposing” things and these wire butterflies were from our Ladies Conference in Benton earlier this year. Krystle and I recovered them with tissue paper that better matched the room and then drug out the 10ft ladder to get them up. After quite a bit of time getting them level and making sure they wouldn’t fall or tip with the air kicked on…..we were done.

IMG_2450[1]

They turned out pretty great. I am happy about how they looked.

IMG_2448[1]

I bought a pattern for some huge bean bag chairs and I asked mom to read the pattern and make these things happen. Of course she was ON IT. She got the inside of one of these things done while we were in Conway.

IMG_2449[1]

My own little CPC:Conway Sweat Shop.

image

Cutest Chairs EVER!

 

I will come back with more vacation stories and pictures, but one story…. when I got home from vacation I found my 1,000 piece puzzle (almost completed)  completely destroyed  - and the cats of course knew NOTHING…. I’m sure.

IMG_2430[1]

~mandy~

0 comments: