Monday, February 8

Total Snow Day!

We woke up this morning to a surprise snow!!!!!! Only 1 weatherman in the area predicted the snow and he was even off by the amount, we were only suppose to get 2 inches, but I think we topped out at 4 or 5. It was a very nice surprise. My hubby got to stay home, he played Modern Warfare on XBox 360 while I did some sewing, and then played a few computer games myself.


We did take a break from all the "busy-ness" to take a ride in the snow....

 
This was only about the 3rd or 4th time I have ever rode with Brand on a 4 wheeler....it wasn't too bad. Very cold and windy, but we had fun.



Good times, I don't think I would mind if we got snowed in for a few days. If we are off work tomorrow, I may venture out and make a snowman.....be throwing around a few ideas....maybe a crafty snowman...hmmmmm...... we'll see.

Head over to the HelloLadies Blog and check out some Valentines DIY, they are pretty neat.
Have a great night everyone!

~mandy~

0 comments: